What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting by Allergan is a US-FDA-approved, non-surgical and non-invasive fat reduction treatment that works effectively on stubborn fats and resists all exercising and dieting. A good alternative for liposuction and a gentler approach with no downtime for eliminating fat cells underneath the skin, CoolSculpting uses a patented Cryolipolysis (Fat Freeze) that ensures safety.
How does CoolSculpting work?
CoolSculpting is based on the scientific principle of “Cryolipolysis”, a controlled cooling method in which the fat cells are frozen to a level that disrupts them, without causing injury to the skin or surrounding tissues. The crystallised fat cells are eventually eliminated by the body naturally.
The results are proven, noticeable and lasting with up to 27% of fat cells removed in the treated area each time. The remaining fat cells will become condensed and the fat layer will be reduced. The reduction of the fat layer in the specific target areas will improve your overall appearance.
Where can CoolSculpting treat?
CoolSculpting can be used to eliminate fat where the bulges really bother you. A customized treatment plan may include more than one CoolSculpting treatment. For example, you may want to freeze away fat from your inner and/or outer thighs—and also get rid of that muffin top.
Here are some areas that you can get treated for:
- Fats on body arms
- Abdomen fats and flanks (e.g. Love Handle)
- Inner and outer thighs
- Back or bra fats
- Butt cheeks
- Knee fats
Double Chin (CoolMini)
A double chin forms when a subcutaneous layer of fat sags over time around the neck. These fats can now be removed using CoolMini (a small applicator using the same technology as CoolSculpting) that has been FDA-approved for minimizing the appearance of fat under the chin without needles or downtime.
Get sculpted with CoolSculpting now
Targeted treatment. Personalized plan. Envision your body contouring goals through a wider lens with CoolSculpting now!
Why do CoolSculpting with Ageless?
- DualSculpting: We have 2 machines which means we can treat 2 areas at the same time to reduce the treatment time by 50%.
- Trained Therapists In Clinic Setting: Our therapists are well-trained by Dr. Lam Bee Lan.
- Authentic Equipment: We use authentic, original equipment from Allergan. Ageless has received the CoolSculpting Certificate of Authenticity from Allergan.
- Proven Results: CoolSculpting can remove 27% of fat cells permanently in the treated areas.
- 360° Body Assessment: A 360°body assessment is conducted for all patients to determine the right treatment plan based on the individual’s needs, goals, and profile. Ageless also uses Quantificare Camera which provides standardised and real-time monitoring photos that are essential for patient follow-up and comparison.
- Comfort: Ageless has a spacious room where patients can rest and relax while doing the treatments.
- Effective Body Treatment Combination – Combine with other body treatments (such as Redustim or Exilis) for a healthier, slender body.
Can CoolSculpting be combined with other body treatments?
CoolSculpting can be used together with HIFUs and Exilis Ultra 360 to firm and tighten overlying skin for a lifted countenance and toned body.
To build and tone muscle, CoolSculpting can also be combined with Emsculpt Neo, a 2-in-1 treatment that can burn fat and build muscle all at once.
To further reduce fat, CoolSculpting can also be combined with TruSculpt iD – a personalized, hands-free and clinically proven solution to achieve up to 24% reduction or fat cell death known as apoptosis in the entire subcutaneous fat layer after one treatment.
How long does the treatment take?
CoolSculpting can be done in 35 minutes for one area by using the CoolAdvantage applicator.
A 360-degree body assessment will be done prior to treatment to better identify treatment areas and compare after treatment. At Ageless Medical, we use DualSculpting and the treatment time can be shortened by half to 35 minutes for treatments done on larger areas (like the outer and inner thighs) and treatments done for two different areas.
Who is a suitable candidate?
CoolSculpting is specially designed for those who have unwanted fat in targeted areas. Unlike weight-loss surgery, this procedure is not a weight-loss solution for people who are obese. It is also for those who want a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
When will I see the results? Are the results permanent?
Most patients see results between 2 and 6 months following treatment. You will still continue to flush out fat cells for up to 4 to 6 months after treatment.
Once the treated fat cells are crystallised (frozen), they are destroyed and are naturally processed and eliminated from the body. Once the treated fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good.
More On CoolSculpting