Dr. Lam Bee Lan
There’s more than meets the eye to Dr. Lam, one of Singapore’s first pioneers in the aesthetic industry, with over 20 years in the medical profession and 15 years in the field of aesthetics. Known for her appreciation and belief in the finessing of natural beauty, Dr. Lam amasses a plethora of techniques and treatments in minimal to non-invasive procedures and routines. Garnering the likes and support of clients, practitioners and industry giants, both locally and globally.
Standing amongst leading aesthetic professionals puts Dr. Lam at the forefront of the world’s latest science and technology, enabling her to share first-hand knowledge and advancements in current trends and services with her clientele and community at large.
Dr. Lam’s passion and purpose is what drives her to incessantly share, train and work with peers and the community. A leader in her field, Dr Lam regularly trains on basic and advanced filler and botulinum toxin injection techniques, both locally and oversea for world’s biggest filler and botulinum companies - Allergan, Galderma and Ipsen. Dr Lam believes in working together towards elevating industry standards, quality, experiences and results. Building a better world of aesthetics for tomorrow.
Dr Lam possess a strong belief in giving back to society. Together with a group of doctors, she volunteers her time at Changi Prison to remove tattoos for the inmates since 2009. She has been awarded the 5-year Service Award by the Singapore Prison Authority in 2014.
She has also been appointed a member of the Talent Advisory Panel of Singapore’s People’s Association (PA) (a government organization), The Lifeskills & Lifestyle (2LD) Division, since 2017. The purpose of this Division is to build a community of PA Trainers/private operators who are able to deliver quality services to Singapore’s residents.
- Trainer: Q-Med Galderma Restylane® range of fillers
- Trainer: Allergan Juvederm® range of fillers
- Trainer: Allergan Botulinum toxins
- Trainer: Dysport® by Ipsen
- Trainer: Happy Lift threadlift by Menarini
- Committee Member: Society of Aesthetic Medicine (Singapore)
- Faculty Member: Allergan Medical Institute
- Advisory Board Member: Rejuran by Pharma Research Pte Ltd 2018
- Prestigious Steering Committee: Ipsen’s International Train-The-Trainer Program
- Review Board Committee: Galderma Train-The-Trainer Program
Dr. Matthew Yap
A believer that modern aesthetics is a beautiful fusion of art, science and medicine is what spurs Dr. Yap in his practice to seek and master the depths and breadths of it all.
The recognised and respected key opinion leader wears over 15 years of experience in the medical and aesthetics industry – with the heart of a craftsman and the soul of a healer, whose meticulous eye for visual harmony and skillful precision makes him highly sought after for, in treatments such as Botulinum toxins, dermal fillers, lasers, skincare, body and more.
Staying true to his beliefs, Dr. Yap dedicates his time and effort to constantly and endlessly learn and upskill his knowledge and expertise through international conferences and masterclass workshops – always going the extra mile so he’s able to give his clientele an added advantage.
- Graduate: National University of Singapore
- Member: American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
Dr Marcus Wong
Marcus Wong is a Ministry of Health accredited Senior Consultant Plastic Surgeon. As the Founding Head of the Plastic Surgery Service at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, with more than 20 years of surgical experience, Dr Wong not only continues the family tradition of double eyelid and eyebag surgery for which Wong’s Plastic Surgery Centre is renowned for, but also brings along his own expertise in breast augmentation, micro- and nano-fat grafting, face lift and body contouring.
In addition to publishing extensively in multiple peer-reviewed journals such as Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Annals of Plastic Surgery and the Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, he is also a reviewer for the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Global journal and has been invited to present at multiple international medical conferences. Besides being invited to conduct instructional workshops, Dr Wong has also performed live surgeries at various international meetings. His other accomplishments include the award of multiple research grants from the National Healthcare Group (NHG), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), and the National Medical Research Council (NMRC), as well as industry grants from companies such as Novus Scientific and Osteopore.
He was nominated for the Young Surgeons Award from the Asian Surgical Association in 2003 and was awarded the Health Manpower Development Program Scholarship in 2007, and the Gold Medal from the Academy of Medicine in 2008 for outstanding performance in the national plastic surgery board examination.
In his free time, Dr Wong has volunteered in numerous medical missions to countries such as Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar and China under the auspices of organisations such as the Singapore Armed Forces, Tzu Chi Foundation, Song Heng Association, Singapore International Foundation and Rotary International.
Qualification & Accreditation
- MBBS, National University of Singapore
- USMLE, United States Medical Licensing Board
- MRCS (Edinburgh), Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- MMed (Surgery), National University of Singapore
- GMC, General Medical Council, United Kingdom
- SMC Specialist Registration (Plastic Surgery)
- MOH Specialist Accreditation Board (Plastic Surgery)
- Clinical Lecturer, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS
- Clinical Teacher, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, NTU
- Member, Standing Committee for Professional Affairs, Academy of Medicine (AM)
- Member, Council of College of Surgeons
- Honorary Treasurer, Council of College of Surgeons
- Member, MOH Aesthetic Working Committee
- Member, MOH Surgical Residency Review Committee