Eyes, the focal point of the face, are often the first facial feature that draw attention and also the first to show signs of fatigue, tiredness and aging.
This happens due to the natural aging process; with time, the delicate skin around our eyes loses elasticity and begins to develop crowfeet and fine lines. As the undereye muscles weaken and sag, the deep fat pads start to bulge through, surfacing as eye bags. The loss of fat tissues and the thinning of the skin around the eyes cause depressions that run from the inner corner of the eyes to the lower eyelid and/or make blood vessels more visible, resulting in the appearance of dark eye circles.
At Ageless, multiple non-invasive to minimally-invasive eye treatments are available to abolish concerns about the eye areas. Our doctors use skillful techniques to treat dark eye circles, eyebags or droopy eyelids so that your eyes look more refreshed and youthful.
What Are The Treatments Available?
- Using insulated micro-needle with radio-frequency to reduce eyebags and droopy upper eyelids.
- Botulinum toxins relax platysma muscles to reduce unwanted stretches and decrease the jowling effect.
- Fill up the tear trough areas to reduce the appearance of dark eye circles and eyebags for a smooth and refreshed look.
Dual Yellow Laser
- Yellow & green wavelength laser treats dark eye circles and hyper-pigmentations for an extra boost of eye rejuvenation.
- Bio-compatible DNA polynucleotides (PDRN/PN) activates the skin’s regenerating power to lift sagginess and lightens fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes..
- Delivers heat safely and uniformly into the skin layers and renews the collagen, resulting in eye lifting.