From around the age of 25, the first signs of aging start to become apparent on the surface of the skin. Fine lines appear first, and over time, wrinkles. Gradually more prominent signs of aging surface including a loss of skin density, severe sagginess, naso labial fold, jowl formation, droopy eyelids and the turkey neck (platysmal banding under the chin).
Our skin ages for a variety of different reasons; intrinsic aging caused by internal factors such as genetics and hormonal changes that happens at different stages of life. Extrinsic aging on the other hand is brought by external factors such as environment (e.g. sun exposure) and diet causes skin to age prematurely.
While we are not able to stop this natural biological processes and environmental factors of aging, we can undergo non-surgical aesthetic procedures that can counteract the effects of time and gravity on your skin.
Multiple treatments are available to trigger new collagen growth, enhance volume to facial regions showing atrophy and tighten saggy areas to give a youthful look.
What Are The Treatments Available?
- Thermage deliver heat safely and uniformly into the skin layers and renew the collagen, resulting in skin tightening and a well-defined three-dimensional skin contour.
- Ultherapy uses focused ultrasound energy to lift and tighten the skin by stimulating collagen production.
- Hyaluronic acid age-defying injectable that hydrates your skin and also bio-remodels sagging skin by improving fat tissue renewal.
- Botulinum toxins relaxes platysma muscles to reduce unwanted stretches and decrease the jowling effect.
- Lift, contour and revitalise saggy neck, cheek, jaw to achieve a defined neckline with 100% bio-compatible threads.
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound treatment to correct turkey neck and and tighten draping skin for a rejuvenated neck line.